The most popular and comprehensive Open Source ECM platform
Businesses say that Big Data works for them. Nearly three-quarter of businesses that have tried to use Big Data say that their results have exceeded their expectations.
This is just one finding from recent analyst reports on the Big Data industry from New Vantage Partners and CompTIA Information Technology Association. The results of these reports were summarized in a recent Gil Press article on Forbes.
Five Big Data trends highlighted in these two reports include:
- Increasingly companies think that Big Data and analytics will help their business
- Businesses see Big Data as a way to work at a faster pace and for gaining better insight
- Big Data is increasingly being used by businesses, but adoption has been limited
- A major challenge with Big Data is that companies have a problem finding qualified talent
- Success in Big Data depends on both the business and technology sides of a company to work together