The most popular and comprehensive Open Source ECM platform
- Warehousing Software (15.2 percent growth in 2011)
- Analytics Applications (13.3 percent growth in 2011)
- Business Intelligence Tools (13.2 percent growth in 2011)
- The lack of business analytic skills in many companies is driving a strong interest in obtaining outside business analytics services
- Business analytics software is increasingly targeting specific industries and processes
- Businesses will increasingly focus more on the business benefits rather than on implementation details of the technologies used to deliver them.
Dr. Andrew N. Jennings, FICO’s chief analytics officer and head of FICO Labs, said that “In the era of Big Data, the potential business impact of predictive analytics is great. As the quantity and breadth of data increases, and the speed and precision with which it can be analyzed accelerates, businesses that implement services operations analytics solutions will uncover new insights, hidden patterns and correlations that enable more intelligent decisions. These add up to a decisive competitive advantage.”