The most popular and comprehensive Open Source ECM platform
Gartner recently outlined five areas where technology is transforming humanity.
Mike J. Walker, research vice president at Gartner, said that “business and technology leaders will continue to face rapidly accelerating technology innovation that will profoundly impact the way they engage with their workforce, collaborate with their partners, and create products and services for their customers. CIOs and technology leaders should always be scanning the market along with assessing and piloting emerging technologies to identify new business opportunities with high impact potential and strategic relevance for their business.”
- Democratized AI – Technology will increasingly penetrate every aspect of daily life. Technology will become available to the masses and be available democratically.
- Digitized Ecosystems – Data and digital technologies will form the basis for all or most industries.
- Do-it-Yourself Biohacking – Technology will increasingly change humans, the food we eat, our genes, and hardware implants.
- Transparently Immersive Experiences – Technologies will provide immersive experiences and enable easier interactions between other people, businesses and things.
- Ubiquitous Infrastructure – Computing will surround us, be always on and available.