The most popular and comprehensive Open Source ECM platform
Resiliency in IT refers to systems that can survive failures while still remaining functional for the end user. Data resiliency means that despite system failures, the data itself remains intact and unaffected.
The Global Data Resiliency Market is expected to reach $38.6 billion by 2025, according to Data Bridge Market Research.
Data Resiliency characteristics include:
- Resiliency minimizes system downtime and loss of data
- Resiliency is established with redundant system where one element can take over if a failure of another occurs.
- Resiliency is transparent in implementation to the end user
- Resiliency involves making data backups across different fault zones and domains to provide failure isolation
- Resiliency requires frequent scanning, monitoring, and if needed, repair.
- Resiliency requires data to be monitored to make sure it complies with ACID: Atomicity, Consistency, Isolation and Durability.