Given increased government regulation and compliance requirements, electronic Records Management (RM) has become increasingly important to companies of all sizes. If your business has RM requirements, but has been put off by the high cost of traditional RM systems implementation, join us to hear and learn about a solution that presents a cost-effective state-of-the-art alternative.
We will be presenting a system, built around Alfresco Software’s 5015.2 certified records management platform, and implemented by Formtek’s professional services team. This is an RM solution that doesn’t sacrifice features, functionality or performance when compared to the high-cost traditional vendors.
Five key points you’ll learn in this webinar:
- Importance of Records Management. You’ll find out why, in this current climate of increased government regulations and litigation, the need for accurate and secure record-keeping is imperative to your company’s success.
- Benefits of Records Management Software. You’ll learn how Records Management software can automate the record life cycle process for both paper and electronic records, saving you time, and ensuring the security of your data.
- Evaluate Wisely. You’ll find out what functions are essential to look for when you are comparing and evaluating document storage and Records Management solutions.
- Importance of Standards. You’ll learn why solutions that comply with Records Management standards like DoD 5015.2 can help ensure your success.
- Save Money. Records Management doesn’t need to be expensive. We’ll tell you about a solution that costs just a fraction of what traditional Records Management vendors are selling, but is as full-featured or better.