The most popular and comprehensive Open Source ECM platform
Gartner has announced their list of top ten trends in the Data and Analytics market:
- Augmented Analytics – Analytics enhanced by business intelligence, machine learning and data science
- Augmented Data Management – Automation of data/metadata management tasks
- Continuous Intelligence – Real-time analytics integration into standard business operations and processes
- Explainable AI – Justification to supplement how AI algorithms derived their results
- Graph – Analytics that allows the exploration of relationshipts between organizations, people and transactions
- Data Fabric – Seamless data sharing and access across a distributed data environment
- NLP/Conversational Analytics – Analytics will be more accessible with a more human interface with voice and natural language.
- Commercial AI and ML – Open Source options will lag commericial ones to fill the gaps in open source.
- Blockchain – Decentralization of trush of information
- Persistent Memory Servers – Cost-effective mass memory for high-performance workloads
Donald Feinberg, Gartner vice president , said that “the size, complexity, distributed nature of data, speed of action and the continuous intelligence required by digital business means that rigid and centralized architectures and tools break down. The continued survival of any business will depend upon an agile, data-centric architecture that responds to the constant rate of change.”