Formtek Products for Alfresco
Formtek Engineering Data Management Solution
- The EDM Module for Alfresco provides:
- a viewer for popular AutoCAD formats: DWG, DWF, DXF
- the ability to view a complete drawing, including its external references (XRefs)
- metadata forms for Engineering documents and drawings, and,
- the ability to map AutoCAD block attributes to properties in a predefined or custom content model.
- The EDM Connector for AutoCAD provides access to the functionality available in the Alfresco repository including browse, open, check-in, check-out and view/edit metadata properties, directly from within the AutoCAD application. It also maintains the integrity of a base drawing’s XRefs by automatically associating and mapping their locations within the Alfresco repository.
Formtek Extensions for Alfresco
- The Formtek Auditing Extension provides a complete audit log for every file and folder within Alfresco.
- The Formtek File Linking Extension allows a single document stored in Alfresco to be accessible from multiple locations without physically duplicating the document.
- The Formtek Peer Association Extension makes it possible for associations to be established between documents within Alfresco Share.
- The Formtek Version Browser Extension allows the user to select any older document version in Alfresco Share and view its Web preview and associated metadata, or download that version.
- The Formtek PDF Rendering Extension provides a PDF rendition of an Alfresco-supported file type.