Ephesoft Document Capture
What is Document Capture?
Document Capture is the process of:
- Ingesting documents, whether via fax, paper or electronically
- Extracting data for separation, classification and further processing
- Delivering the document automatically to the required destination
Ephesoft is a leading enterprise content capture and data discovery platform designed for organizations in the cloud, hybrid or on-premises. Companies use Ephesoft’s solution to improve critical document capture processes to provide better and faster invoice processing, customer service, record management, loans, claims and general correspondence, driving efficiency, accuracy and productivity.
Ephesoft’s advanced capture solutions help organizations run more efficiently, increase information mobility and respond to changing business conditions by automatically classifying, separating, sorting and extracting data from documents in paper and electronic formats. Ephesoft makes business-critical information available to processes and customers faster and more accurately than legacy systems.
Some of the key benefits of Ephesoft include:
- Less keying reduces costs
- Faster deployments when integrating with CMIS-enabled systems, including Alfresco
- Browser based, no download to client system
- Platform streamlined for ease-of-use and high performance
- Open architecture, open source, customers not locked into proprietary stack
- Classification and separation without barcodes or separator sheets
- Automated Learning for documents, emails and faxes
- Free-form Extraction – barcodes, key values, regular expressions
- Internationalized and Localized – easy to brand
- Supports TIFFs, PNGs, PDFs, DOCs, XLSs, GIFs, and JPEGs
- LDAP and Active Directory Integration
- Formtek has over 20 years experience with Document Capture solutions
- Formtek is an Ephesoft partner as well as an Alfresco partner
- Formtek has a history of successful implementations
- Formtek implementation experience can get you up and running quickly to maximize your ROI